BASIC Bank offers customers current deposit facility which is an easy-to-use account for daily business transactions with no restriction, instant access and withdrawals of money in anywhere in Bangladesh.
* Opening deposit is minimum Tk.500/-(Tk. Five Hundred).
* Cheque-book, ATM Service, SMS Alert Service.
* Taxes and duties will be applied as per govt. rule.
* State owned organization / project funds / govt. program, etc. related account may be opened without any initial balance.
Current Deposit Account may be opened in the name of:
* Individual (Single)
* Two or more Individuals (Joint)
* Sole Proprietorship Concerns
* Partnership Firms
* Limited Companies (Both Public and Private)
* Societies / Clubs / Associations / Local Bodies
* Govt. / Semi Govt. Offices / Corporations / Autonomous Bodies.
Interest Rate: Not applicable
Required Information & Documents:
* Duly filled up Account Opening Form.
* NID / Birth Certificate / Valid Passport.
* TIN (if any).
* Two copies of recent passport size Photographs of account holder duly attested by the Introducer.
* One copy of Passport Size Photograph of Nominee duly attested by the Account Holder.
For opening of current accounts for joint stock companies, associations and clubs etc.:
* Copy of Registration or Incorporation certificate (in case of company or registered organization)
* Copy of certificate of commencement (only for public limited company).
* Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (in case of limited company).
* Copy of Constitution and By-law (in case of association)
* Copy of minutes of board of directors / managing committee / governing body meeting for account management * Certified copy of the names of directors / officials and their signatures